GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. NMSA does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if NMSA becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, NMSA will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, NMSA deems appropriate. You acknowledge that NMSA will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, NMSA will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
2. You agree to use this site for lawful purposes only. You must not use this site for any of the following :
- To send, state, publish, use or reuse any material which is offensive, abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene, threatening or illegal or in breach of copyright, trade mark, confidence, privacy or any other rights.
- To transmit any chain letters, spam letters, or junk e-mail or participate in mischievous or malicious behaviour which causes or may cause damage, annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to this website or any other party.
- You may not circumvent or attempt to circumvent security measures or try to modify the site content.
3. We will do our best to ensure that content on this site is accurate and up to date and to address any errors or omissions as soon as they are identified, however;
- We can not guarantee that the content is always accurate and up to date or that it applies to the individual circumstances of your business.
- Content of this site is not intended to be used as a substitute for legal or professional advice.
- You should seek any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstance.
4. NMSA reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
5. We reserve the right to exclude a particular user from a service, and/or delete their details if the abuse it (which could include, but is not limited to, hacking, submission of obscenities, fraud or the spreading of computer viruses). We may also make changes to a service without warning ; this may include the removal of a service at any time.
6. NMSA may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site, you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
7. NMSA may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
8. NMSA may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
10. Security and Virus Protection: No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, such transmission is at your own risk. We will not be liable for any damages or loss arising out of or resulting from any unauthorized access to, alternation to or modification of information contained on this website.
We make every effort to check and test our website during production. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on anything you download from the Internet.
We accept no liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your computer system or your data caused by using this website or arising as a result of having used the website.
- Member login
- Member Payment
- Bank Details
- Managing Committee
- Facilities Available
- Club Achievements
- Membership Details
- Affiliated Club's
- Organisation Membership list
- Planned Activities / Projects
- Photo Gallery
- News Bulletin
- Hall & Room Booking Detail
- Club Membership Rates
- All Coaching Forms
- Dance Class
- Activity Charges
- FIFA U-17 WORLD CUP-2017
- Agenda of AGM 2016-17 dt. 1.10.2017
- Minutes of AGM dt. 01st oct 2017